Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome to my new blog

Welcome to ANL4U Softworks. After successfully maintaining my personal blog, i fell that to launch a new blog, which will be just for programming and Linux. Firstly i will concentrate on PHP and MySQL and as well Linux, and hopeful that it will be useful for new comers to PHP and experts as well. Linux is my choice OS, so i will also put updates in this blog. But as i am too busy, so its not possible for me to maintain all my blogs. But i hope, i can. So for time being i will concentrate on this blog and as well my personal blog. Sorry, i will be not able to update my personal blog with any programming stuffs from now.
So keep reading this blog for programming and linux stuffs.

Regards
ANL

2 comments:

akoskm said...

Great! The Best things in one place. :) Good luck for your new blog!

M M Arif said...

Thanks akoskm.